If you are looking for a KZ power plant that will meet your standards out of the box Modena is for you. A small factory with focus and attention to deal unparalleled.When you purchase a Modena Engine you are not just getting an “off the shelf” engine, you are receiving a race package hand built to race standards ready to go out of the box.
Modena Engines Launches the KK1 Engines in order to create an engine that can offer unprecedented levels of performance.
– Architecture designed to keep overall dimensions and weights down to a minimum.
– Rear-tilted cylinder to improve intake flow.
– Carter with removable insert built with thermally insulating material, to maintain mixture temperature and improve volumetric efficiency.
– Resin insert with modifiable shape and volume.
– Separate lubrication system between the gear shift and the primary transmission.
– Water-cooled gear shift to lower temperature of lubricating oil and reduce amount of oil needed.
– Head dividable into two parts with dome machined from solid.
– Bronze ring at the top of the cylinder.
– Main bearings housed on removable metal bushing.